FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER – CONSUMER PRODUCTS (MATERNITY COVER 9-12 MONTHS)
Financial Reporting Manager – consumer products (maternity cover 9-12 months)
£negotiable plus benefits
Founded in 1959, the Conair Corporation is a global, marketing leading small appliances and electrical beauty products business with revenues in excess of $2bn. The UK subsidiary business has grown rapidly over the past 30 years, driven by new product innovation, a commitment to quality and strong customer relationships in the retail and wholesale markets. With a broad product range in electrical hair care, brushes & accessories and small domestic appliances, Conair is home to many leading brands including BaByliss, TRESemmé, Rusk, Scϋnci, Waring and Cuisinart. Owing to a period of maternity leave, there is now an opportunity to join the Finance Department as Financial Reporting Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the FRM supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analysing and reporting financial data. Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Production of statutory accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L account
- US tax reporting and other information at year end/quarterly
- Lease commitments for Stat Accounts/Accounts Payable
- Royalty preparation of monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances, summarising data, information and trends
- Fixed assets and standard monthly journals
- Preparing month end US reporting pack and business pack
- Preparing P11D information for HR
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues, applying financial principles and practices and proposing recommendations
- Ad hoc finance projects as required
This is initially a fixed term contract, anticipated to start in mid-October, however, there may be potential for the opportunity to become permanent. The preferred candidate will US regulatory finance exposure and strong experience using SAP. You must possess the relevant financial qualifications, either ACCA or CIMA and preferably be from industry. In addition, you will ideally have people management experience and held a similar role in a UK SME.
If you have the relevant experience described above, please forward your details to Tom Fox at email@example.com or call 01132 054970 for an initial conversation.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to our exclusive recruitment partners at Clear Edge Search & Selection.
Apply for FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER – CONSUMER PRODUCTS (MATERNITY COVER 9-12 MONTHS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly