PRODUCT QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTROLLER – CONSUMER PRODUCTS
Product Quality Assurance Controller – Consumer Products
£negotiable, dependent on experience
Chorley – Lancashire
Founded in 1959, the Conair Corporation is a global, marketing leading small appliances and electrical beauty products business with revenues in excess of $2bn. The UK subsidiary business has grown rapidly over the past 30 years, driven by new product innovation, a commitment to quality and strong customer relationships in the retail and wholesale markets. With a broad product range in electrical hair care, brushes & accessories and small domestic appliances, Conair is home to many leading brands including BaByliss, TRESemmé, Rusk, Scϋnci, Waring and Cuisinart.
To verify that products being delivered into the logistics centre are compliant to the required regulations and directives prior to Quality Control Inspection, working within the companies Quality Management System alongside the QC Manager, Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Compliance Managers and TASS Director in achieving high standards of Quality Control. The successful candidate will manage the following key processes:
- The Verification of products received into the Logistics Centre prior to QC Inspection by creating Audit and Golden Samples, updating the information on the Technical Database and locating the samples within the warehouse for reference.
- Audit Samples are to be opened and the internal components and connections checked against the issued Compliance Reports.
- Golden Samples are to be checked against marketing artwork and production reports to establish all referenced components are present.
- To liaise with the relevant departments at Head Office to assist in the verification and assigning of electrical, HBA and Spares Golden Samples.
- To monitor Wet Products within QA Processes, to include collecting, logging and managing the retention stock, Certificates of Analysis and all relevant information.
- To monitor Non – Conformances and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Conair’s ISO 9001 Internal Management System.
- To assist in the Internal Auditing of the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Plan, direct and coordinate the Quality Assurance System.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of quality management and internal auditing and have excellent communication and administrative skills. Preferably you will have experience of working with SAP and strong attention to detail. In addition to this, some exposure to process improvement would be an advantage.
If you have the relevant experience described above, please forward your details to Tom Fox at email@example.com or call 01132 054970 for an initial conversation.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to our exclusive recruitment partners at Clear Edge Search & Selection.