7 days left
- Contract Type
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fmcg business who are looking for a sales controller to manage a team within the distributor Chanel.
Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest residual stock management distributors in Europe buying and distributing FMCG stock throughout the European discount market. My client is based in Essex and would require the successful applicant to be based in the office.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Sales Controller is responsible for delivery of the annual business plan within their area (UK or Rest of World). The role is considered a gateway role into senior management within the business and is a balance of strategy, team and customer development. Leadership will play a large part of this role especially when leading by example when handling a selection of their own accounts.
The Sales Controller is responsible for delivering budgeted sales, gross profit and business development targets in addition to providing support and development of their team.
The Successful Sales Controller will need:
- Strong leadership skills with high level drive and passion, 50% of your time needs to be spent in the area.
- An understanding of the discount market and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to cut through complexity and set tasks for Account Managers that need to be monitored and completed.
- Strong team player.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise effectively within a fast paced, evolving environment.
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Benefits