Packaging Buyer - Paper / Flexible /
Who are we looking for?
Packaging Buyer - Paper / Flexible / Corrugated / Plastics
About the Employer
This is a chance to join a leading and highly respected manufacturer and supplier of packaging based in West London.
About the Role
Managing the end to end sourcing process across all categories and sub-categories within Paper and Flexibles as defined by the functional priorities and objectives.
Contributing to the development of the category strategies for the UK and Europe region through high level of ownership and accountability.
- Defining the procurement strategies as agreed with senior stakeholders and senior board.
- Contributing to the determination of group-wide risk management standards and monitoring the status of the actions taken.
- Defining all inputs coming from the Regional Procurement teams in terms of investment and budget for the related categories.
- Provides price forecasts, market intelligence and cost analysis.
- Contribute to implementing all Procurement strategic projects that are held Globally.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and related Third Parties.
- Performing the sourcing cycle and negotiating with suppliers using an array of negotiation techniques.
- Ensure all information for issuing tenders is clearly defined, up to date and relevant.
Salary Permanent salary ranging up to £35000 - £4000 + Benefits
For further details or to request a copy of the full job description, please apply online or forward an up to date cv requirements to email@example.com