Senior National Account Manager
To grow both our Own Brand and Distributor Brand business The Senior National Account Manager is required to build exceptionally strong customer relationships & increase our level of influence to grow the account portfolio ahead of the market within these strategically important customers.
My client is a fast growing UK based FMCG company primarily operating in the Health and Beauty space. They are an ambitious business with the vision to double in the next 3 years, having already done this in the last 3 years. With a strong product and brand portfolio this is a great opportunity.
Their culture is shaped by their values and we offer a working experience that appreciates the individual, invests in people and makes work enjoyable.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in growing sales and building strong relationships within the Channel is an essential part of the role along with the required hunger and tenacity to enable us to continue to win and develop our profile in the Channel growing distribution, in store visibility & profit ahead of sales.
- Network comprehensively within trade accounts with buying, category, stock replenishment, finance and merchandising teams, using these contacts to benefit business and trading relationship.
- Direct responsibility for each individual account P&L and customer relationship management of these strategically important retailers and their stores bases.
- Develop account business plans showing annual brand and budget achievement and making these "live and breathe" in the form of motivational customer Joint Business Plans
- Ability to "make things happen" especially during difficult times through meticulous, planning, preparation, creativity, dynamism and a real understanding of the business.
- To ensure accuracy of forecasting to a level between 85% & 115%, attending the relevant supply chain meetings to ensure service level targets are delivered and relationships are built.
- High level of understanding of Account's systems and processes to maximise the system capability and insight provided.
The Senior National Account Manager will ideally display:
- Excellent commercial, account management and line management skills
- Proven success in gaining distribution, negotiating prime display sites, profitable promotional plans and agreed account P&L's
- A real ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers at multiple levels
- Ability to negotiate with customers to achieve objectives
- Proven experience of using market & consumer insight to deliver commercial benefits
- Good commercial sense & commercial understanding of other business functions
- The ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Drive and team working skills
- Tenacious ability to go the extra mile to make it happen within all accounts
- Positive can do attitude, highly personable, engaging and fully of energy.
- Effective communication skills
This is a full time home based permanent position for a truly fantastic business with huge growth potential. Their office is based in the South East England however, you could be based anywhere in the UK.
There is a generous remuneration package on offer for information please apply.