Supply & Demand Planner / Buyer
Supply & Demand Planner
Competitive Remuneration Package
South East / Midlands Based
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading toy businesses is now available. This is a business that has fantastic presence in the UK and is also recognised globally across over 40 countries. They offer a wide range of products that are leaders across a number of categories supplying all of the UK’s major retailers. Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative business that has a fantastic culture; putting their employee’s interests at the heart of what they do.
As Supply and Demand Planner your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and establish monthly forecasting process in conjunction with Supply chain, QA Manager and Sales Director
- Liaise with Product Managers and Suppliers and lead technical set up on systems for new lines, ensuring that all master data is available at the earliest opportunity
- Work with product manager to provide six-month national forecast pre-launch
- Work with account managers to pull together stock intake plan and first three-month forecast
- Review stock and shipments and notify relevant stakeholders of any changes to plans.
- Raise PO’s for sign off.
- Management of suppliers, taking ownership for a number of product categories
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must currently be in a Supply and Demand Planner position working for a supplier. Ideally you will have experience of working in the toy industry, however exceptional candidates with experience outside of toy will be considered. You must be creative and dynamic, willing to challenge the status quo and define new ways of working. You must have fantastic attention to detail and be data driven, able to identify trends and put forward new, exciting ideas. This person will have the chance to make a real difference in the business. On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading toy businesses.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position please forward a copy of your CV today.