Partnership Account Manager - Tech Company - FTC
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with one of the fastest growing tech companies that specialise in online food delivery for a Partnership Account Manager to join on a 9 Month FTC.
This is an instantly recognisable brand that has grown exponentially over the last couple years through mergers and acquisitions, they are now a household name across the globe.
As a Partnership Account Manger you would be responsible for:
- Managing large blue chip FMCG clients.
- Build and lead JBP (Joint Business Plans).
- Present new offerings from your clients to the sales, marketing and field team.
- Prepare sales analysis reports and other analytical reviews.
- Review supplier KSI against agreed targets.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Analytical by nature.
- A brilliant relationship builder.
- Passionate about food.
- Able to present comfortably to both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK in a fun work culture. The head office is based in Central London and you would be based there 5 days a week when you're not with clients.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Partnership Account Manager - Tech Company - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly