Job Title: Engineer Scheduler/Administrator
Job Sector: Customer Service
Job Type: 6 - 9 month FTC
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/J020828
Our client is a leading provider of service, installation, warranty and maintenance of equipment sold to the professional catering and retail industries. They have long standing contracts in place with a diverse network of blue chip companies, supported by a large national team of field service engineers.
About the Role:
Initially working on a 6 – 9 month fixed term contract (with the possibility of becoming permanent), you will be required to own and take responsibility for all scheduled jobs with an allocated team/region; planning Engineer’s resource to ensure job completion in a timely fashion whilst seeking to maximise Engineer productivity.
You will remain customer focused, providing updates on the entire lifecycle of a job to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
Specific duties will include;
- Organise and be accountable for planning Engineer’s work to maximise their productivity and efficiency.
- Take calls from customers and take responsibility for dealing with their enquiry.
- Handle incoming enquiries received via phone or electronically in a professional manner at all times.
- Provide regular updates to customers.
- Ensure all required internal processes are concluded.
- Report and track the process of planned and completed work to ensure SLAs are met.
- Confirm booking arrangements for all site visits.
- Assist in team targets and SLA’s set by the Job Operations Manager.
- Build strong relationships with customers, Engineers and across internal departments.
- Provide a first-class customer service experience to all customers.
- Act as a point of contact between the Engineers and the customers.
- Ensure customer portals are updated in a timely manner.
- Allocate sub contract work.
- Ensure the Engineer’s complete paperwork.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Engineer Scheduler/Administrator you must possess the following;
- Strong customer service and administration skills.
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Previous inbound call experience.
- Highly organised and professional.
- Good PC literacy.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 9 months.
In return for your role as Engineer Scheduler/Administrator, you will receive a competitive basic salary which is negotiable and dependent upon experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.