Sales Director UK
Sales Director UK
Salary: Competitive Remuneration
Sector/Industry: FMCG/Outdoor, Camping and Caravanning Industry
Job Reference: NP 79592
In Oase Outdoors (Outwell®, Easy Camp® and Robens®), we are passionate about Outdoor Living!
Are you? And do you aspire to grow a UK sales market with a progressive, ambitious and global growing business?
Then you might be the Sales Director we are looking for.
Oase Outdoors is a multi-million pound turnover FMCG business and a leader in the European camping and outdoor Industry.
We offer you an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where everyone fully engage themselves.
We are looking to appoint a Sales Director to join our global organisation and to develop our business with UK's leading retailers within outdoors.
As a person you are an enthusiastic and aspirational Sales Director with a proven track record of growing and managing key accounts within the Outdoor, Camping and Caravanning Industry.
You prove yourself able to both develop existing customers and open up new accounts.
You might currently hold a position as Sales Director National/Regional, Sales Manager or Head of Sales position or corresponding with an appetite to lead a team to successes within the UK Outdoor, Camping and Caravanning Industry.
Oase Outdoors is based within Europe and this exciting opportunity is a homebased role in UK.
You will report to the CEO and lead the UK sales team to delivering success.
This exciting opportunity requires you to work with leading UK retailers within outdoor, camping and caravanning to drive the business forward and achieve the company’s growth plans. For this role you must have experience of demonstrating Account Management with national key accounts across Independents, Mass Market and Specialist Chain sales channels.
The role offers an ambitious environment as well as a clear business plan offering an exciting career. The team are all passionate about the 3 brands Outwell®, Robens® and Easy Camp® and the culture is very much collaborative and supportive. This company offers an attractive benefit package such as home working, company car, pension, bonus and much more.
- Understand the UK market fully both in the Outdoor, Camping and Caravanning Industry and general trading patterns to be able to develop new business forwards
- Strategic Analysis of sales figures to guide the sales to achieve budget turnover
- Responsible for the UK Sales team
- Develop the sales team and motivate them to achieve growth plans
- Manage and develop Key Accounts in the UK
- Make sales agreements with potential new larger customers
- Ensure the Sales Team is fully trained and experienced in the use of Targit/CRM
The successful candidate:
- Leadership and Management experience
- Driven, passionate, ambitious, hungry to deliver success
- Experience within the Outdoor, Camping and Caravanning Industry
- Account management experience with Independents, Mass Market and Specialist Chain Nationals
- Account management and new business development experience
- Proven track record of senior level field sales experience
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong market relations
- Strategic thinker
- Cross functionally working
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- IT literate: Excel, PowerPoint, Targit and CRM
- Salary: Competitive Total Remuneration
- Working hours: 37 hours per week
To apply directly please click apply below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group.