Customer Service / Helpdesk Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service / Helpdesk Advisor
Job Sector: Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/20827
Our client is a leading provider of service, installation, warranty and maintenance of equipment sold to the professional catering and retail industries. They have long standing contracts in place with a diverse network of blue chip companies, supported by a large national team of field service engineers.
About the Role:
As an experienced customer service/call centre professional, you are required to handle customer contact via all channels (phone/email/web chat) – answering any queries, troubleshooting problems and providing information & solutions for customers.
Specific duties will include;
- Handle all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Ensure customer contacts are handled and/or routed as per the current agreed process
- Make outbound calls to update customers
- Respond to customer enquiries effectively, providing accurate answers and solutions
- Accurately log calls as defined by SLA whilst maintaining customer records, equipments and contact details
- Keep records of all conversations on the database
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
- Clarify customer issues, research and explore answers to provide a solutions
- Escalate unresolved problems
- Follow communication ‘scripts’ when handling different topics
- Assist with administration duties
- Make outbound marketing and quote follow up calls when required
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- In order to be considered for the role of Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor you must possess the following;
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- A highly professional telephone manner
- The ability to empathise and actively listen to customer needs
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective and accurate communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with an empathetic approach
- Good PC literacy
- Strong team player
Hours of Work
8 hours per day (30minutes lunch) with a varied shift pattern;
7.30am – 4pm
8.00am – 4.30pm
8.30am – 5pm
9am – 5.30pm
In return for your role as Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor, you will receive a competitive basic salary which is negotiable and dependent upon experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Customer Service / Helpdesk Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly