Account Manager - Professional Services
- Rapidly Expanding Professional Services Firm - targeting the Construction market
- Superb Commission & Prospects
- Internationally Operating Organisation
The Role: The new Account Manager in the North region will be selling to end users in the construction industry, such as architects, structural engineers, civil engineering firms and building services companies. You will be signing them up to their product services, speaking to marketing, sales and board level executives in a highly proactive capacity. Full training will be provided to the successful account manager here.
The Company: With over four decades of expertise, our client is a growing organisation with a strong sales structure in place. They offer a building specification product selector service, allowing customers to gain access to manufacturers and suppliers as well as marketing services. Now looking to employ a new Account Manager in the Midlands as they expand their sales team exponentially.
Your Career: With opportunities to develop your career Internationally as well as in the UK, this is an exciting organisation to join right now.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- A stable track record, ideally in construction or service related sales
- Experience of selling a solution on features and benefits, ideally a complex or consultative sale
- You will be engaging and proactive with the ability to hold a room
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30,000 - £32,000 Base Salary
- + £20,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 26 Days Holidays
LOCATION: North of England - Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Apply for Account Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly