This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test.
Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Brand Manager to work on campaigns, encompassing ATL, digital, shopper and events. It's a company with a strong and values led culture where there are plenty of opportunities to flex your marketing muscle.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Brand Performance, Planning & Campaigns, help set clear KPI'sto help grow the brand and deliver activations to drive these forward
- Digital & Social Strategy - oversee SEO and PPC and develop best in class social campaigns, working with agencies
- Brand campaign activation, working with designers and agencies to deliver both BTL and ATL marketing activity
- Shopper Marketing and working closely with the Sales team to ensure marketing plans are fully joined-up with promo plans and key retailer events. Unlock key shopper marketing opportunities to help drive brand performance in store.
- Packaging development - pack updates as well as brand new packaging
- Budget management
- FMCG background where you can demonstrate a range of brand marketing skills
- Good commercial and analytical skills. Be able to analyse and interpret data
- UK retail/grocery knowledge
- Strategic mindset - can understand the challenges facing the brand and apply these to the work they are delivering
- Able to support on brand planning
- Strong shopper skills
- Digital skills - using all social platforms, particularly Instagram.