Graphic Communications Co-Ordinator
Are you a talented Graduate with a few years' experience in a Food business or a Graphic Artwork or Repro Agency?
Do you have Project Management experience? Press Pass experience?
An eye for detail and a gregarious personality?
The role is a Graphic Communications Co-ordinator. The main purpose of the role is to manage the creative, artwork, and repro processes for all printed and digital items, working closely with the Marketing team to support creative process and implementation of Marketing Strategies and Projects.
- Alongside Marketing manage the creative process for Brand Packaging designs. From creation of brief designs through to approval of final design.
- Manage the artwork and repro process for all brands and retailer brand consumer facing packaging.
- Manage the design and artwork process for all brand/retailer brand consumer facing packaging.
- Manage the design and artwork process for collateral for internal and external activity including shopper marketing communications (eg POS, consumer websites, signage, retailer label store magazine ads)
- Management of artwork process for all corrugated packaging items for brand, foodservice and retailer brand.
- Project manage all external suppliers to ensure all requirements are met on time and in full.
- Responsible for the brand identity for all brands through colour management of all packaging and approval of non-packaging printed items
Ideal Skills and Experience needed:
- Graduate Level Education
- 3 years experience within an FMCG business or Artwork/ Repro Agency
- Project Management Experience
- Press Pass Experience
- Digital Artwork Approval System Experience
- Print process knowledge across Litho, Flexo and gravure print methodologies
Person we're looking for:
The business I'm recruiting for look for ambitious and enthusiastic members to join their team. They need someone who can talk to anyone, challenge in the right way and add value by having new ideas.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Graphic Communications Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly