National Account Manager- DIY
Working for one of the leaders in power tool manufacturing. Through innovation, they continue to develop an array of products essential for current consumer trends. Working on the fastest growing brand globally the business has seen double digit growth over the past few years.
My Client is a multi- national organisation with an array of products within the DIY sector. As an organisation, they continue to expand and adapt to market trends.
A meritocratic organisation they promote from within and facilitate career growth with National Account Managers being able to develop and grow within their career.
The National Account Manager-DIY will report directly to the head of National Accounts and will be responsible for the management of existing accounts and acquire new business through both industrial and building merchant channels.
Form a close relationship with the Marketing Team to develop the brand strategy and expand Brand recognition within the channel.
- Work closely with the product team to identify and develop product opportunities in line with channel requirements
- Build and implementing a channel plan in conjunction with the Head of National Accounts
- Explore other distribution channels to further grow the Builders Merchant National Account business and drive the brand within the UK
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing national accounts to maximise turnover and profitability to achieve overall company targets
- Manager P&L responsibility from gross turnover to operating income
- Provide end user support to specific customers, when required, to aid business growth
Identify new opportunities for business growth within existing accounts & prospects through strategic product range development and promotional planning
The successful candidate will:
Have previous experience in managing national accounts within the builders merchant and/or industrial channel
Have a proven track record in exceeding sales target
Have managed P&L previously
Have strong communication skills
Be commercial and analytical
The National Account Manager- DIY offers an attractive salary up to £50k plus additional benefits.