Social Media Specialist
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an ambitious SME challenger brand making waves in a blue chip dominated market. Our clients unwavering commitment to health & sustainability means they use nothing but naturally sourced ingredients with zero additives in order to provide a healthy alternative that blows its competitors out of the water. This ambition and growth has lead them to look for a Social Media Specialist to enhance their brand's market presence.
The role of Social Media Specialist will involve:
- Creating & developing our client's social media strategy
- Researching, contacting, organising and interviewing key influencers in the Food, Drink and Health & Fitness industries
- Using your social media expertise to grow our client's following exponentially
- Creating new and exciting content, utilising your passion for Health, Food & Drink to engage with consumers
- Tracking key metrics using tools such as Google Analytics
To be a successful Social Media Specialist you will be:
- A self-proclaimed social media expert with the numbers to back it up
- An ambitious marketing professional eager to build a strong FMCG brand
- Creative, eager to create new and innovative social media campaigns
- A people person, comfortable in front and behind of a camera
- Social, friendly and outgoing!
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop and Video editing software
- Passionate about health, food, drinks and FMCG
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a truly unique opportunity for a graduate with a passion for all things health & social media to utilise their creativity, growing a brand with huge ambition and a desire to create change. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly