Category Development Manager
This business is one of the largest FMCGs out there offering both branded and own label products in the UK grocery industry. They are ranked No. 1 in their category with some of the top retailers.
This business is now looking for a Category Development Manager to roll out a new category strategy with 2 top grocer accounts.
- The role will entail owning the insights, strategy and budget delivery for the category.
- Ensure that the budget and strategic objectives are in line with the business plans outlined in the budget.
- Supporting and developing NPD projects
- Developing new listing for the branded and own label produce across all subcategories with the commercial team.
- Lead the communication for the category strategy and range review projects.
- Develop strong relationships with the strategic customers and improve the category growth.
The person will require excellent internal stakeholder management skills with brand and customer marketing teams, along with excellent external relationship management skills with customers. Along with the regular category development experience in FMCG.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to all ends of the business and progress your career in Category, Brand, Revenue Growth and MS+P
Apply for Category Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly