International Sales Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for an International Sales Executive to join our fast-paced and busy Sales team. The role is based in our Hertford Office and primary responsibilities are:
- Developing and gaining greater market share with our existing customer base
- Opening and developing new accounts with key major retailers
- Where dealing directly with retailers is not feasible, developing distributor partners in key markets
- Managing and developing accounts in international markets, and the achievement of sales targets in line with the company’s growth ambitions.
Full training will be given but to be considered you must:
- Proven track record in dealing with national accounts and/or distributors in various international markets, preferably Eastern Europe, Asia and Middle East, and delivering an effective sales strategy, ideally from a non-food environment, although Grocery channel experience welcomed
- Some experience in account development and management with well-known high street retailers is preferable
- Distributor management experience
- Experience selling FOB China and ex France/UK warehouse
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot and develop new business opportunities
- Self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Resilient and willing to persevere in challenging environments to secure business to meet the company’s growth ambitions
- Networker and skilled influencer
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent administrator
- Able to manage workload to meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Confident communicator able to develop business rapport with key decision makers
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English and preferably 1 or 2 other languages. Russian would be a bonus.
If you are interested in this role and wish to join the best luggage company in the UK, please apply with your CV today!