Internal Sales Account Manager- Foodservice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly sought after food business in an Internal Sales Account Manager role.
The company provide exceptional fresh food to high profile restaurants across London. They are incredibly well known throughout the industry, known to supply the best products within their area.
Their culture is focussed on high achievement with a strong emphasis on teamwork and they aim to attract, retain and develop people who share their commitment to extremely high standards and rigorous attention to detail.
This company are looking to hire an Internal Sales Account Manager which would be mainly office based in East London. The role would mainly be working with high-end restaurants.
As an Internal Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing portfolio of accounts.
- Speaking with accounts regularly to update on special offers.
- Negotiating cost effective promotional plans.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
To be successful in your application you must:
- have previous experience of working with Foodservice accounts, preferably restaurants
- Have previous experience in FMCG sales.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be commercially aware with a strong business acumen.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Have a full and clean driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to step up into an Account Manager role with a highly successful business. Don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.