National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Sales Specialists! Signature Career Management are partnered with a FMCG company, looking to increase their sales team with the addition of a National Account Manager. This exciting role will see you take control of a top 4 grocery retailer within an exciting category.
With a brand and PL offering this business is going through a period of significant growth enabling the successful applicant to grab the ‘bull by the horns’ and really show what they can do. This business offers a fantastic collaborative, inclusive autonomous environment.
Based in Greater Manchester, successful candidates will either be a NAE looking to take that next step or a NAM looking for a fresh challenge, responsibilities will include –
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Securing of new business and further distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
- Full P&L responsibility
Applicants will need the following –
- Experience with Top 6 Grocery Retail
- Highly commercial
- Proven ability to build long term relationships
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is going places so if you think this is for you apply below!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly