Senior National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Looking for a Senior NAM opportunity? One which will see you play an instrumental part of the development of the Grocery Retail business? If you’re a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to work with Top 4 Grocery Retail in a business which are making waves in their sector, this will definitely grab your attention!
Do you want to inject some passion into your career and get hooked on the pace of private label and speed of NPD? If you hold experience within Grocery MULTs, specifically within private label and looking for an environment with encourages forward thinking, creativity and challenge please read on…
This is a UK, home based opportunity (head office located in Yorkshire – needs to be commutable) within a leading private label FMCG business where you can influence change and make great ideas happen! There is some serious investment behind this and will see you part of an entrepreneurial and autonomous food manufacturer which recognises hard work and is truly passionate about what they do. A leader in their category with unparalleled capability!
As Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for defining strategy, identifying, engaging and delivering new sales growth as well as developing longer term partnerships with dedicated retailers. Responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with key Grocery Multiple partners putting this food manufacturer firmly on the map
- Create short, medium and long term goals, setting and defining objectives developing JPBs
- Work closely with the NPD team delivering compelling new propositions
- Total Profit & Loss (Gross Profit level) accountability for the business / Customer relationship and budgeted scorecard delivery
- Actively influence and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
Successful candidates will be very much up for a challenge, holding a great deal of knowledge within PL and Grocery Retail who are capable of building and maintaining strong business relationships. Someone who fit’s this description will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Strong FMCG experience within private label, Grocery MULTs
- Able to operate in an autonomous environment
- A strong influencer who is highly organised and can prioritise
- Numerical, Analytical
- Strong P&L management
- Demonstrable ability to make things happen
- Strong commercial acumen
- Tenacious, hungry ambitious… A self-starter!
You will enjoy operating as part of a team who are sharp, take full accountability and responsibility for their area of business and who also don’t take themselves too seriously… not all of the time anyway! A fantastic opportunity to make an impact and join at the start of some serious investment.
If this sounds like a role for you and interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly