National Account Manager - Top 4
National Account Manager - Grocery and High Street Channel
Are you looking for a home-based National Account Manager role? Are you driven and commercially-minded, with the ambition to build new relationships? Apply now for the opportunity to be at the forefront of a prestigious food company's growth!
My client is looking for a National Account Manager to join their fast-growing and ambitious FMCG business based in Manchester. You will be tasked with driving the growth of a variety of products within the grocery and high street channel. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing customers at all levels
- Working closely with the Account Controller
- Total P&L responsibility
- Developing and implementing effective JBPs with customers to strategically maximise growth for the year
What's on Offer?
Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- The candidate must have proven experience as a NAM or NAE within FMCG
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships with customers, as well as developing existing relationships to create growth
- A strong influencer, with experience negotiating and executing JBPs
- Previous full P&L exposure
- Ideally degree educated
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to drive
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!