Head of Acquisition Marketing
Our client are looking for a Head of Acquisition Marketing for their office in County Durham. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving online sales growth through marketing, with proven experience of executing successful online acquisition strategy and a background within an online/ ecommerce environment.
The client are a national organisation in County Durham.
The key responsibilities of this Head of Acquisition Marketing role include but are not limited to:
- Building a world class online acquisition engine to drive business growth.
- Using fill marketing mix to deliver online sales
- Managing the large marketing budget
- Using all digital channels, devising monthly targeted acquisition campaigns and brand development strategies.
- Play a major part in the new website development and launch
- Manage a team of 3 executives - goal and target setting
- Work closely with third party digital media agencies on key channels such as trafficking, implementation, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify key areas of improvement
- Be there to introduce and test new marketing channels and technologies
- Analyse the company's overall customer acquisition to determine the best methods of attribution for paid marketing
- Deliver ROI
The successful Head of Acquisition Marketing will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
Excellent £60k salary plus company bonus and company car