Paid Marketing Manager
My client are recruiting for a an Paid Marketing Manager to join their team in Newcastle. They are looking for candidates with strong PPC experience and a proven background of Paid Marketing. Agency or in-house experience would be considered.
The client are an industry leader, based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The key responsibilities of the Paid Marketing Manager include:
- Create tailored PPC strategies across search and shopping for clients.
- Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve and exceed client's objectives.
- To be pro-active by identifying opportunities and generating ideas for your clients to exceed objectives.
- Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and our service as a whole.
- Maintain strong relationships with the client, agency partners and other stakeholders.
- Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, as well as supporting Paid Marketing Executives to do the same.
- Support the company's own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials.
- Support and mentor Paid Marketing Executives to develop their skills across AdWords and other paid management platforms.
The successful Paid Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Analytical mind-set and be good at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- Creative and be able to understand needs and behaviours of the client's customer base and implement creative ways to target them; increasing clients' performance.
- Strong technical skills with a strong base knowledge of PPC strategy, optimisation and client management; maintaining up-to-date Google and social qualifications.
- Be highly organised and confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- Be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Have a commercial mind, able to identify new ways to build client trust and increase account growth opportunities
- Understanding of additional digital and offline marketing channels (integrated agency or multi-channel role an advantage)
An excellent opportunity for a Paid Marketing Manager, salary £22k - £30k DOE