Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Home and Field Based (South East)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- One of the worlds largest manufacturers of high access equipment and more recently automotive accessories.
- Growing within the UK and Europe taking an even larger market share with recent acquisitions.
- A great opportunity to be part of the ever evolving organisation with many future prospects and options for you to take the role.
- Recruiting for an Area Sales Manager/Regional Account Manager to manage the South (South Wales across to Northern Home Counties and down).
- Managing a mix of independent merchant/trade accounts as well as national buying groups.
- You will manage your own diary and journey plan to see all the accounts on patch, most of which are based in the South East however nights away will be required when seeing clients at further corners of patch.
- For the role of Area Sales Manager, you will have experience managing merchant/trade accounts and buying groups on a regional or national level.
- You will be in a field sales or account management role currently and be confident in managing your own diary.
- You will ideally have knowledge of the DIY/Building and Construction sector.
Basic of £28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.