Regional Account Manager
An exciting role for a regional chilled food wholesaler who are looking to add an experience foodservice sales candidate to their team to cover circa 500 foodservice end-user accounts in the East Anglian region. The business itself turnover around £9m and is in growth, due to this the successful candidate will have more autonomy, opportunity to grow and develop their career in the company.
The role will be mostly account management based and developing existing relationships but also not afraid to knock on doors for new business opportunities!
- 70% account management of foodservice end-users and 30% new business development
- Responsible for circa 500 accounts to begin with
- Mixture of office and field based – varies week to week
- Must have experience in the food sales experience within the foodservice sector
- Proven track record to develop existing and new business opportunities
- Must be able to “hit the ground running”
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060