National Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for a National Account Manager to join my client on their journey of growth, in driving revenue across their retail accounts and other channels!
My client are a market leader, who have been operating for a number of years within the FMCG industry and have built a successful brand and reputation within the market!
The primary responsibility for the National Account Manager will be to manage and develop the retail accounts, developing business with the Multiples, Cash and Carry & Buying Groups, food Manufacturers and on line businesses.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with customers on NPD for new bespoke products and ranges
- Manage the sales and profitability of existing accounts and ensure commercials meet the business strategy
- Manage the development and overall performance of the accounts to ensure the right items are stocked, according to demand and future forecasting
- Building working relationships with current National Account customer and actively seek out new potential customers
- Produce outline business plans based on agreed volume and value targets
- Plan promotional activities with the accounts to achieve maximum returns
The successful National Account Manager will have the following attributes:-
- A proven track record building relationships within the retail grocers, Cash & Carry, Buying Group's and food manufacturers
- Experience of working in a role requiring high level statistical analysis and accuracy
- Ability to assess client's bespoke needs and help develop new product lines with the Sales & Marketing teams
- A passion for being proactive and working in a challenging and competitive sales environment
- A proven track record of building relationships with new and existing customers
- Graduate calibre
A competitive basic salary and package and an opportunity work for a client who offers you autonomy, trust and all of the tools you need to do a great job and we have a great working environment where colleagues are truly valued!