- Sales Director role focusing on the discounter channel
- Leading a dedicated sales team
About Our Client
RTC Direct is a fast-growing supplier of candles and scented household products to the high street and grocery market. The company has a strong identity within the market and work with a wide range of prominent licensed household and consumer products with recognised brands. RTC Direct continue to grow within the UK, Ireland and Europe by developing successful strategies and distribution around supplying branded and private label scented products whilst providing quality products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional wishing to make the next move to join a dynamic team in a high growth company with excellent long-term earning and development potential.
With new premises in the North West they are looking for a Sales Director with solid relationships in the discounter channel to drive their UK sales business.
This exciting new role of Sales Director for RTC Direct is within the Consumer Goods industry and will include:
- Achieving listings and business development opportunities in the UK market paying particular focus to the discounter channel.
- Overseeing the entire sales function and driving growth within the company's UK and export markets.
- Developing and implementing a core business, sales and marketing strategy to increase sales growth opportunities and profit margins within the UK and Export markets.
- Management of P&L to maximise Sales and Profit Margin improvement opportunities and results.
- Implement demand planning initiatives, effective call cycles and marketing strategies with key accounts.
- Establishing strong and long standing relationships through regular contact and by developing strong personal relationships with key buyers.
The Successful Applicant
RTC Direct is looking for a talented Sales Director who:
- Is a degree calibre individual with a passion for consumer goods and building relationships.
- Has a significant track record of success within the consumer products/FMCG channel specifically with solid relationships in the discounter channel.
- Has had current or recent exposure to key consumer, household and FMCG retailers including existing buyer relationships.
- Is experienced in managing key accounts and strategic relationship management.
- Is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, an understanding of household products and a 'can do' attitude.
- Can grow and develop professionally in order to take advantage of the clear progression route to the RTC Direct Board, available with this opportunity.
The Sales Director will be required to do national travel to key accounts; when not out with customers you will be based in their new state of the art showroom in Warrington.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Car Allowance
Ref Code: MPGC13944522Z