Insight & Planning Specialist
Are you a highly skilled, passionate FMCG insights/ category professional?
Experience with KANTAR/ NIELSEN?
Want to work for a company worth £11 billion?
There is an opportunity within Central London unlike no other – it is a completely unique proposition. This would be working on behalf on an international food board for the promotion and betterment of the Nation!
You will need:
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline e.g. marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in market research and consumer insight
- Understanding and knowledge of the Irish consumer food, drinks and horticulture sector
- Adept at all types of consumer research and consumer panel data
- Experience in facilitating ideation and creative workshops
- Relationship development experience with colleagues, senior executives, suppliers, senior marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence client companies and colleagues
- Ability to professionally represent and negotiate on behalf of the company
- Strong project planning and management skills with the ability to coordinate resources and deliver results proactively with limited supervision
- Supplier management skills
Anyone who is comfortable with international travel, a solid presenter and a keen eye for FMCG Market intelligence – please apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.