Brand & Ecommerce Manager
Want to take Brand Ownership for the No.1 product in its field in the UK?
Want to work for market leading company where there is plenty of opportunity for innovation?
Are you a full 360 Brand Manager who is very strong digitally?
The company are also looking for a Brand Manager who has:
- Digital marketing strengths/ experience
- Ecommerce exposure
- Professional Amazon.com dealings
- NIELSEN data
The Brand Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director in the execution of the global marketing plans for the brand and will contribute to all cross-functional actions related to consumers and trade and be responsible to drive the digital and social activities to completion.
The Brand Manager will be the owner of the e-commerce channels and work closely to the global team and sales team to develop and implement the e-commerce strategy for the UK and Ireland.
The Brand Manager is the go-to member of the team for expertise of the market and the category. As representative of the brand leader, the Brand Manager will demonstrate excellent knowledge of market dynamics.
- 100% self-motivated, independent and team-oriented attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and good team player - capable of working with cross functional team.
- Multi-tasking and prioritising work load, to deliver activities on time and in budget.
- Strong communications and presentations skills.
- Flexible approach to people, projects and assignments.
- Adaptable and able to be operational quickly.
- Dynamic and passionate about brand, food and marketing.
- Entrepreneurial and results driven.
- Able to work with counterparts remotely and in a small office environment.
- Capable of managing upwards.
- Be resilient with high level of energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to go the extra mile.
Experience & Education
- Up to 5 years in Operational Marketing and Brand Management. Category Management and Sales experience are welcome.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in e-commerce strategy and implementation
- Confirmed experience in project management.
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is essential
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.