Marketing Insights Executive
Are you looking to work for company that is ETHICAL and SUCCESSFUL in equal measure?
Do you have more than 2 years FMCG marketing experience and looking for next best step in your career?
Do you want an opportunity where you are at the forefront of a company’s development?
If this sounds like it ticks all the boxes please read on…
This is an opportunity for a bright and driven individual to join a leading award-winning, independently owned food business of ambient products. With an international supply base in over 20 countries this company has grown year on year!
The Marketing and Insights Executive will report directly into the Managing Director. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, create a strategy to grow market share, brand reputation and improve customer experience.
With the Insights Executive as a reportee, you will provide account specific category insights and market analysis ensuring the business is positioned as their customer’s first choice for category insights and recommendations. The successful candidate will provide high quality analysis in response to monthly and ad hoc requirements as well as proactively recommend to the business how to maximize sales and profits in response to market trends.
Qualifications & Competencies
- 2.1 or above in a relevant degree
- At least 2 years working experience in a marketing role in a FMCG business
- Ideally experience in graphic design e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ideally experience in email marketing e.g. MailChimp
- Highly creative with ability to “think outside the box”
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly motivated and project-driven
- Category analysis would be great – Kantar/ Nielsen/ IRI (any) (not essential)
- “Can do” attitude
- Dynamic and determined with a passion for what they do
- Result driven
- Interest in FMCGs and the food industry
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.