Calling all ‘foodies’!!! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
Signature career management are partnered with a FMCG company, who due to growth, now require an Account Manager to take control of a top 6 grocery retailer. With a reputation built on consistency and high quality and standards this family owned business are experiencing rapid growth.
Situated in North Yorkshire this FMCG business offers an inclusive, supportive environment with is very much about operating as one team. An environment where everyone pulls their weight and one which gives you the opportunity to make a huge difference!
This role will be all about brand and company representation. You need to be an individual who gets passionate about food and FMCG and who can relate to their operation with is quality orientated, values driven and service led.
Key Responsibilities Include –
- JBP development and sign off, long term partnership building and account development
- Promotional planning and in store activation
- Analysis of sales data, forecasting
- Day to day account management
The successful candidate will be/ hold –
- Grocery retail experience
- Strong relationship builder!
- A real ‘foodie’ interested in high quality products
- A real passion for food and bringing the story to life!
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to roll your sleeves up
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Highly commercial, sharp
- Collaborative, team player
- Self starter who goes the extra mile
Opportunities to work with products of this quality do not come along very often so if this sounds like you hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.