Senior Brand Manager
Position: Senior Brand Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Join us in our mission to ‘make every meal and moment better’.
We are currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our EMEA Marketing Team. Focused on exciting new brands to our portfolio, this role is responsible for creating and leading the excellent execution of our marketing plans to drive results.
If you are fundamentally driven to inject passion into exciting brands, you could be the person we are looking for to bring the ‘Joy of Flavour to Life’.
Our growth starts with yours.
- Brand Management: Set the strategic direction to create a strong and sustainable brand.
- Develop and execute brand plans to deliver long term strategy. Responsibilities include packaging, innovation, promotions, pricing and communication together with delivery of volumes, revenue, expenditure and profit targets.
- Set KPI’s for campaigns and monitor/review success against KPI’s during and after campaigns
- Ensure all brand plans have strong ROI.
- Work with external/internal agencies to ensure plans delivered to time/budget and KPIs
- Deliver Profit: regularly review and evaluate the impact on profitability v targets of all key initiatives and flag any significant variances and recommend remedial action to Manager.
- Customer requirements: work collaboratively with Cat Man and Sales to ensure great marketing information; account specific promotional activity and new product launch information is available and communicated
- Monitor & manage the advertising & promotions (A&P) and other marketing budgets.
- Analyse market data and trends identifying market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing timely and accurate reports to manager.
- Work with Demand Analyst and National Account Managers to ensure that appropriate analysis is conducted, agreement is reached and forecasts are updated to the company financial period/timetable.
- Work with EMEA Innovation team to develop strong NPD plans that will drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Preferably a degree in business related subject, ideally Marketing.
- Proven success in running a product portfolio for brands.
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into exciting brands, connect with the Consumer and be able to ‘think differently’.
- Focused on excellent execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate
- Strong commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data. Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Consumer, Shopper & Customer Centric, with the ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them
- Strategic Thinker: Desire and ability to see the big picture, align with business priorities and steer appropriately.
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
- Strong project management skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise, whilst still managing multiple projects
- Experience of working with IRI or Nielsen
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including French’s and Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment apply below. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.