Graduate Product & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Excellent opportunity for a graduate with a marketing degree or business degree to join a rapidly expanding FMCG business based in hertfordshire, you will be working alongside the marketing , product and sales team.
My Client is a growing international FMCG business based in Hemel Hempstead. This highly regarded company has experienced year on year growth with a turnover of £2.36bn and is continuing to expand rapidly. They are an organisation which operates on a global scale and they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
The Graduate Product & Marketing Co-Ordinator will support the Senior Key Account and Product Manager of the necessary account, along with other members of the wider sales team to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Execute monthly financial reporting where necessary, drawing on figures from company systems to provide the team with an up to date view of the business.
- Monitor retailer sales performance via retailer systems that are available.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor products, pricing and actively report information to the relevant stakeholder(s)
- Analyse and report on competitor developments across UK and Europe
- Carrying out regular audits to monitor price positioning
- New product introductions and promotional activity
- Provide input on product development or range of opportunities
- Prepare and update competitor presentations
- Align the design and origination of packaging and printed materials
- Liaising with agencies; production sites and printers
- Assist with customer requests
The Graduate Product & Marketing Co-Ordinator :
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to liaise and communicate across all levels of a matrix organisation
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP / BI preferable (not essential)
- Experience within an administration and support role (not essential)
- Self-starter and a team player who is comfortable in a small office environment "wearing many hats"
Competitive Basic Salary + Great Benefits + Exceptional Training Program