FoodService Senior National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Location: South West
Job Reference: VAC-24406
Would you like to become a part of a Leading FMCG Health Drink Business? Have you got experience managing Foodservice accounts? Are you a hungry and ambitious SNAM with a proven track record of growth in FMCG? If you’re considering taking on a new challenge please read on.
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Foodservice SNAM at a young and ambitious health drink company. They are a passionate, rapidly expanding brand nestled in the heart of London.
The company is a young, fast growing, challenger brand who are looking to expand their team following year on year growth since their launch back in 2012. They have had exceptional success in the UK and are now looking to expand across into International waters. They are looking to appoint a Foodservice SNAM to join the team to focus on cementing and expanding the channel.
• Implement the Foodservice Strategy with the Head of Sales, including Route to Market, pricing structure, customer prioritisation, promotional plan & trade marketing
• Win new Foodservice accounts, using your network, with the focus on the key market players, negotiating optimal long-term contracts
• Manage customer relationships effectively, through creating joint business plans and managing P&L for key accounts
• Monitoring sales performance and trouble-shooting expeditiously
• Plan and drive key marketing initiatives to maximise profitable Sales (with Shopper Marketing Manager)
• Create efficient relationships with key contacts across buying, supply chain, format teams and category
• Represent the business at trade and consumer events
• Regularly report on the Foodservice business performance to the MD and Head of Sales
• As the Foodservice business grows, support the Head of Sales in developing the resourcing strategy, and line manage Foodservice team
• 3+ years’ experience in the Foodservice sales channel
• Have an extensive network and a track record of delivering strong growth in this channel, particularly with the largest players (inc Foodbuy, Bidfood, Brakes)
• You are driven and a high-achiever as well as a great team player
• You think strategically yet are very hands on and practical to deliver wins
• Skilled at building business relationships and making connections
• You are strongly analytical and commercial, with a good understanding of supply chain
• You are very positive and solution-focused
• You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with an outstanding team, building an exceptional business
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for FoodService Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly