Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: South England
Job Sector: Building & Construction
Job Type: Permanent
- Recruiting for my client looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the South (Midlands down) selling their range of natural stone products
- Selling into a customer base of mainly builders merchants and garden centres, knowledge of stone products is not essential but working with this customer base is
- You will manage your own diary upselling and cross selling with clients as well as actively looking for new business to develop the sales of this product range
- You will be field based and this role will require nights away due to the extent of the patch
About the Company:
- My client are well established in the landscaping/building & construction sector, part of an industry giant and household name
- Working within the natural stone sector
- Have a wider range of high end products and materials on offer, great brand to be a part of
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- For this Area Sales Manager role you will come from ideally the DIY/Landscaping/Building sector
- Experience of selling into the builders merchants and garden centres is essential for the role
- You will be able to journey plan and manage a patch, making sure clients are seen regularly and new clients are targeted
- You will be able to develop relationships with the account base and be adept at new business development
- Basic of circa £30,000
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.