Fragrance Channel Manager
The Fragrance Channel Manager will be responsible for driving Business Development opportunities across the organisation's Fragrance channel, through effective supplier negotiation and excellent relationship management with International distributors and retailers.
Our client is a fast-growth SME, trading Hair and Beauty products both in the UK and internationally.
The Fragrance Channel Manager is a pivotal role to the success of this fast-growing SME, managing the organisation's key accounts and seeking new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will utilise well-honed FMCG Export Sales skills to expand and manage the organisation's Fragrance market presence. The Fragrance Channel Manager will quickly understand the needs of both new and existing customers, both within the UK and Internationally, and to match them with the organisation's supplier capabilities. The role will cover the entire purchase and sale, from sourcing and negotiating purchases to building offers and price negotiation, and agreeing delivery and payment terms.
The successful candidate will collaborate with internal teams to effectively develop, close and deliver sales opportunities.
This role is office-based in Bristol with some International travel.
The Fragrance Channel Manager will:
- Have proven relationship management skills
- Have a strong new business acumen
- Have a strong negotiation background, ideally with some experience of Buying
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have proven track record in Export
- Have a background in FMCG Sales
- Ideally have come from the Hair and Beauty industry
- Be a confident traveller
- Be willing to be office-based in Bristol
Competitive Salary + Uncapped OTE