National Account Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a National Account Executive with an ambitious and determined FMCG company based in Central London. This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products.
The role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- Driving growth within your national accounts
- Working closely with the marketing team to create effective product promotions and launches
- Identifying key areas for growth throughout your key accounts
- Full P&L responsibility
- Working closely with the Export & Multiples teams
- Supporting the Head of Sales on key Grocery accounts
To be a successful National Account Executive you will have:
- Proficient communication skills
- At least 6 months experience in FMCG Sales
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This opportunity is great for an ambitious individual with a passion for FMCG and Sales looking to take their next step up. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly