Brand Product Manager
Brand Product Manager
*Looking for an ambitious Brand Product Manager to join the high performing marketing function *
This is a high profile role within the business looking after a specific category, you will be a driver and creator of initiatives across a creative product portfolio. You will be tasked with finding assets and initiatives that will raise the popularity and profile of the brand as well as communications that position the brand well in the market.
The role includes research, design, negotiation and communication with licensors, suppliers and major UK retail buyers to successfully deliver a range of innovative and commercial products.
The Brand Product manager is responsible for the full development cycle, from concept and range architecture to a successful retail launch.
- Responsible for development, delivery and evaluation/measurement of all range communication activity, including learnings and recommendations for future improvement in your portfolio.
- Brand Product Managers will be champions of the products within their portfolio. They are responsible for the creative input, content research, product sourcing, supplier selection, and packaging and for monitoring the progress through to eventual delivery of the product to the customer.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brand and product performance including consumer behaviour and brand health; including insightful analysis of consumer purchase and consumption trends from continuous data.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver key brand initiatives including NPD supported by clear commercial recommendations (including P&L's).
- You will be responsible for monitoring the retail and competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and scrutinizing sales to understand the needs of the market, then feedback trends, insights and suggestions to drive commercial development.
- Experienced in product development and brand marketing
- FMCG market experience is essential
- Experience delivering across multiple grocery and/or UK value sectors.
- Able to deliver profitability to a pre-determined commercial strategy.
- Strong creative flair with a passion for innovation.