National Account Manager - Pet Products
National Account Manager
£45,000 + Fully Expensed Company Car, Private Health Insurance, Strong Pension
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager for our client who source, produce and distribute pet accessories and a hugely successful range of small animal and bird treats. Loyalty is a core attribute that has sustained through the decades with shared aspirations and philosophy for the direction of the business. Over 50 years since they founded, their passion for pets and care for the client base has seen them become an established and well respected name in the industry. With over 1000 products plus distributing a handful of other brands it’s fair to say the product portfolio is extensive.
The account base is not finalised and depends on the successful candidate but will most likely include Tesco’s, Argos, Waitrose, The Range, Jollyes with J Sainsbury’s as a development account. Therefore, experience with these accounts or similar is essential.
- Range review - Full 360 degree understanding and the ability to deliver from customer right through all internal departments.
- Data - Demonstrate that they have used this for commercial arguments/reasoning but also used for internal planning
- Communication – must be articulate but also accurate. Can show examples externally and internally.
- Evidence of win/win negotiations
- The charisma and drive to look for and win new business outside of their standard remit.
- Underlying attitude to win and be the best!
If you have the relevant experience please apply, or alternatively send a copy of your CV to email@example.com