Head of Marketing - Shape the future of the brand
Head of Marketing
Fantastic opportunity for a proven FMCG marketing leader to join a rapidly growing brand based in the East Midlands. The Head of Marketing role blends a mixture of creative, strategic and commercial.
My client is a fantastic FMCG business with a well known brand. As they enter the next stage of their growth, they are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the management team and play a key role in driving the future of the brand.
Develop the marketing strategy and plans to deliver the key marketing objectives to ultimately deliver the business sales and margin targets:
- Ensure control over the activities within the department and plan for the short-term future and long term strategic vision for the department.
- Build a 1st class team. Manage direct reports in the department, provide support and be fully accountable for the development and succession planning of the team members.
- Work closely with the other Senior Leadership Team members to develop & implement key strategic activities that will enable the company to achieve its strategic vision, targets & objectives.
- Lead and manage all external agencies: PR, Digital, Social, Creative, Branding, Media buying, Research and Packaging.
- Delivery of annual budgeted sales & margin
- Owning the marketing annual budget
- Consumer Champion and Brand Guardian
- Development & implementation of the marketing objectives, strategy and plan across all elements of the marketing mix
- Management & Development of Marketing Team
- Appoint and lead an integrated all agency team across media buying, creative, social, digital, PR, research (Qual and Quant), branding, packaging
- Identify innovative, cost effective and business/brand smart ways to disruptively build equity
- Creation of bi-annual TTL campaigns (Autumn and Spring) across a breadth of media including TV, Outdoor, Social, PR, and Trade Marketing
- Lead the NPD process from a marketing perspective working with cross functional team to deliver NPD/EPD projects to market