National Account Manager
National Account Manager:
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a National Account Manager to help drive success within our dine in team. This is your chance to look after some great accounts in our Out of Home Channel. You will also have responsibility for all indirect foodservice customers.
No two days are the same here at innocent, but you can expect:
- to have one person reporting to you, they look after the smaller caterers, leisure and education
- to work cross-functionally alongside our category, shopper marketing, finance and customer supply teams.
- to agree, activate and deliver JBPs for your customers and understand their needs
- that you’ll take responsibility for the full P&L forecasting and ensure you understand the channel and business inside out.
- commercial savviness (yes, we think that’s a word)
- negotiation skills - to get those ‘win- win’ outcomes
- the ability to deliver on a long term vision of success and input into the team strategy
- a head for numbers – with strong analytical skills and grasp of P&L
- that get-stuff-done attitude and bags of initiative to proactively seek out solutions
- the ability to build trust, credibility and relationships both internally and externally
- the multi-tasking skills to juggle a busy workload
- the desire to become a superb people manager
in return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.