National Account Executive- Route to Junior NAM- FMCG Leading Brands & Own Label
2 days left
- Contract Type
As a leading International Branded & Own Label player with multiple UK sites, our client has an impressive track record of growth and and Pioneering Product/Brand Innovation. Their strategicgoal is to succeed in the “elusive tightrope” of driving both Volume and Value within their core offering that will see their market success increase considerably. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD and Leading Edge Brand & Category solutions.The UK alone accounts for well over 20% of the Global Business. Their appetite for growth and Brand/Product excellence is second to none, the consumer always comes first and their passion is there for all to see. Having undergone a huge NPD and Brand repositioning drive agenda, they are now well poised to take their business to the next stage of evolution.
Due to business growth- They are now looking to appoint a tenacious National Account Executive who will have the capability and ambition to develop into a Jnr National Account Manager over the next 18-24 months. This is a brand new role reporting directly into the Head of Sales and will give you the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced, results driven environment where all your skills will be put to the test.
Working alongside several Account Managers, you will be involved with :-
· Delivering budgeted volume & profit targets
· Supporting the SNAM in NPD launches and having close liaison with the development chefs on new projects
· Data analysis for both sales performance, customer activity and promotional forecasting
· Building strong internal relationships internally with the manufacturing teams and externally with supply analysts and buyers in the Major Multiple Channel.
- Implementation of joint business plans, seeking approval and then executing them
- Identify the risks and opportunities within the business and engaging the team in the problem solving to agree the solution and the execution of the agreed action plan.
- Sales and margin for own/specific accounts – delivering to targets as set out in budget (and stretch targets)
- Developing and supporting commercial managers
You will need to have:-
· Strong organisational, analytical and relationship building skills
· Excellent communication skills
- A ‘ can-do’ positive attitude and desire to ‘be the best’.
Alongside this- you will have ideally gained at 18+ months experience within FMCG, Consumer Non-Food or Retail- across one of the following areas:
- Sales/Commercial- this could be either National or Regional Account Management
- Commercial Marketing
- Commercial/Finance Analyst
- Retail Side Experience
Apply for National Account Executive- Route to Junior NAM- FMCG Leading Brands & Own Label
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly