Senior Category Manager - Grocery
Do you love food? Then you will love working here with this highly capable team. In the last 10 years this Group has seen outstanding year on year growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than ever before. Run as an autonomous business unit, they are part of a larger group, so career progression is inevitable for the right people.
To further strengthen the category team, we are now looking to appoint a Senior Category Manager who will work with the National Accounts Team to further develop product distribution and display quality within major Retail Multiple customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will support and work with our external customers and internal Sales/Marketing functions to help drive mutual category growth in-line with our company objectives through the implementation of category initiatives, delivering detailed insight and presenting to our key customers.
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the market
- Build and sustain relationships with key retail contacts
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
Will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG branded manufacturer or leading market-data company at Category Manager level, you are now looking to step up your career by joining a progressive FMCG company within a full Senior Category Manager level position.
- Educated to degree level, looking for a great action orientated culture, who gets things done
- Previous customer facing experience & a track record of relationship building, within an FMCG business working in category
- Great analytical skills with a good working knowledge of Nielsen, Dunnhumby & SelfServe data
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/93gj
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/93gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.