Sales Manager (Food Service)
The Curators (www.thecuratorsjerky.com/) is an award-winning British brand on a mission to revolutionise jerky in the UK. Its range of all-natural, hand-crafted beef jerky is mouth-wateringly delicious and provides a gourmet taste experience that is protein-rich, highly nutritious and completely unique in the market.
Forget the unappetising images of dry, bland and preservative-laden mainstream jerky. The Curators have reinvented this snack for a modern audience, creating an artisan product that never compromises on taste and health.
About the Role
We're looking for a Sales Manager who is highly organized, able to juggle numerous projects; passionate about food, happy to get involved in different areas of the business, possessing a good attention to detail and strong strategic thinking skills.
What will the role involve?
- Working with the Founders to develop and implement a foodservice strategy
- Implementing the company's sales strategy in foodservice and contract catering
- Developing new strategic customers in line with business growth objectives. Example target customers include Elior, Aramark, Sodexho, Gather & Gather, Universities etc.
- Helping to recruit and manage university brand ambassadors in 2019
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and support the brands outside of retail
- Taking part in events where required
What do you need to be able to offer?
- An outgoing, vibrant, and bold personality! We want everyone who tries THE CURATORS Beef Jerky to walk away with a lasting impression of the brand
- Prior industry experience in sales with a strong understanding of the food industry with 1-2 years or more prior sales experience within the foodservice channel
- The energy and self-motivation to work within a rapidly growing, constantly evolving business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Provide an open-minded approach to your role, always looking at ways to improve how things are done and use your creativity to add value to the business
- A flexible 'can do' friendly attitude and the willingness to work closely within a small team
- A passion for food!
If you are looking for an exciting challenge in a start-up environment, please contact our retained recruitment partners Lime Talent today.
All third party CVs will be sent on to Lime Talent.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.