Marketing and Insight Executive
This is a very exciting opportunity for an Insight/Category candidate who is keen to expand their expertise and join a leading ambient food company as a Marketing and Insight Executive.
This easily commutable South London company sell into all major retailers, discounters and independents as well and creating their very own brand, renowned across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting directly into the MD you will be working predominantly on the company's own brand, creating an excellent strategy with the marketing team that develops the brand and increases their market share as well as designing packaging for NPD.
As Marketing and Insight Executive, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and provide recommendations based on the results for internal (sales) and external (retailers) meetings
- Designing packaging for the company's brand new product developments
- Maintain relationships with all retailers as well as working alongside the Sales team to help them develop their categories
- Produce accurate internal reports which can be used to make informed decisions for the future of the brand
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- A degree in a highly analytical subject (or equivalent).
- Experience using agency data (Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby etc)
- Strong communication skills and able to present to a wider audience.
- Time management skills that allow you to prioritise your work effectively.
- Capable of forming relationships with both clients and team members.
- Creative with experience in graphic design
If this sounds like you are you are ready to take on this unique role in insight and marketing get in touch now and apply TODAY!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.