Interior Designer - Hospitality
Job Title: Interior Designer - Hospitality
Location: Office based, Hampshire
Great opportunity available for a qualified interior/architectural designer. My client is a successful hospitality design and build business. This person would be responsible for the design of new schemes and refurbs for the hospitality sector. This could be the commercial kitchen area, front of house serving area, bar and seating areas.
This person needs to have a flair for design, the role will involve the choosing of finishings, furnishings, lighting and décor. Projects will include hotel and restaurant refurbs and new builds as well as public sector projects that would include schools and college projects.
Purpose of Role:
To develop design layouts and proposals from internal and external briefs for presentation to clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaison with clients, architects and colleagues.
- Accurate interpretation of a design brief to produce drawings and designs.
- Development of initial ideas to produce the most appropriate solution (in terms of innovation, environment, space and budget parameters and client preference) and production of presentation materials to best illustrate the design and so create the best opportunity for the company to ‘win the business’.
- Co-ordination of visuals.
- When necessary, you will be required to work outside of standard working hours to meet company deadlines.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with an established and growing hospitality design and build company. Working as part of an experienced team this person will bring a passion for design and fresh thinking.
Candidates will need to have an interior or architectural design qualification, ideally already working in interior design but recent graduates would be considered. An understanding of hospitality would also be desirable, graduates who have worked in bars, restaurants or hotels would be well suited.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.