Italian Speaking Graduate Customer Representative
The role is for a Italian Speaking Graduate Customer Representative based in Stockton-On-Tees. The client are looking to see candidates who are fluent in English and French, past experience in a customer service or sales role and with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
The client are a market leader in Stockton-On-Tees.
The key responsibilities of the Italian Speaking Graduate Customer Representative are include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
- Providing a very high level customer service to all customers
- Ensuring all duties are carried out at all times in compliance with the company's conduct policies and guidelines.
- Completing the order process from receipt of customer orders
- Proactively respond to customer queries e.g. order status, order amendments, thereby ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Referring availability and forecast issues to the daily hotspot meeting for resolution with relevant parties.
The successful Italian Speaking Graduate Customer Representative will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Fluency in speaking English and French
- GRADUATES welcome - Graduates and Trainees
- Experience in a similar, customer service or sales role
- MUST be based in North East England and be commutable to the office daily
- Flexibility to adapt to a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of order processing through to invoicing is beneficial.
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to multi-take and priorities workload
- Within commuting distance of the office based in Stockton-On-Tees
- Experience in a call centre and customer service environment would be advantageous but not essential
Salary c. £25k DOE plus Benefits