This is a great opportunity for a Demand Planner to join an exciting fmcg business in their growing supply chain team.
You will develop strong customer relationships which delivers supply chain best practise and continuously increases our client's effectiveness and efficiency with the Customer.
Demand Planner Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute, in collaboration with the customer's supply chain team an 'end to end' joint supply chain plan.
- Propose, agree and regularly review with the customer forecasts, ensuring alignment with internal forecasts, to further improve forecast accuracy and improve service level.
To be a successful Demand Planner:
- Supply chain experience in a similar FMCG or food environment.
- Customer facing experience or be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- The ability to build close working relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that still has a medium sized feel. They are a very sociable business and offer excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in working in a customer facing supply chain role please click the link below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.