Regional Account Manager - Drinks- London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Category leader within drinks as a Regional Account Manager.
In a period of constant growth my client is looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to increase brand presence within Grocery accounts. A strong knowledge of the London area is essential for this role.
The Role of a Regional Account Manager would involve the following:
- Accurately identify and negotiate with key business accounts to drive internal growth
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in your accounts
- Full brand awareness and education of staff and clients
- Building and growing industry related relationships
- Spending the majority of time meeting with accounts in your region
To be a successful Regional Account Manager you will have:
- A results focused mind-set ready to negotiate
- An autonomous drive to succeed with strong organisational skills
- A desire to rise to challenges and work through them effectively
- A deep knowledge of the drinks industry
- FMCG sales experience
- Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree level or equivalent education
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to step up into a Regional accounts role from Field sales. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.