Strategic Revenue Manager
Ignata - FMCG is working alongside a leading food manufacturing company based in the West London/Berkshire area on an exciting Strategic Revenue Manager opportunity.
This is a project led role, working closely with internal commercial stakeholders across sales, category and marketing.
This is a great chance for an existing Strategic Manager, National Account Manager or Category Manager, to move into an internally focussed, analytical and strategic position.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders across account and category management to implement and engage sales through SRM strategy;
- Proactively work with sales team to hold risks, opportunities, insights and maximise trade investment choices, and ultimately, drive perfect store execution.
- FMCG experience working in a strategic function, account management or category management position;
- Track record of converting strategies into actions and delivering results;
- Good commercial and financial skills, understanding how decisions can impact P&Ls;
- Able to build successful working relationships both internally and externally.
- £45,000 - £55,000;
- Bonus and Benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.